By agreeing to these terms of service, you consent that you are at least 18 years of age or have permission and consent from a legal guardian to register and that your use of the website and product is in compliance with all applicable terms and regulations. We may change these terms of service at any given time without notifying you. The following terms and conditions govern all use of the Entropy Software Website(s) and all content, service(s) and products available at or through the Website.
Your use of our service(s) implies that you have read and accepted these Terms and Conditions. The website (all Entropy Software websites may hereafter be referred to, both individually and collectively, as "the website") from which you accessed this agreement, is provided to you subject to the conditions listed below. You are responsible for the actions of any other person who may utilize your access rights on the Entropy Software website.
Grounds for Termination
Your use of our service(s) must not violate any of the following restrictions, failure to comply may result in termination of your access to any or all parts of our service(s).
- Redistributing or attempting to redistribute your Entropy Client account (i.e account sharing, selling your account, etc).
- Attempting to chargeback or refund any service purchased from Entropy Software.
- Distributing our service(s) to people who do not already have access to our service(s).
- Analyzing Entropy Client software, including:
- · Analysis of network authentication.
- · Decompiling or disassembling any binaries downloaded from the Entropy Client website.
- · Finding methods to 'detect' our software for screensharing purposes.
- · Any analysis made under bad faith, or for malicious reasons.
We may at our sole discretion suspend or terminate your access to our service(s), with or without notice for any reason or no reason at all.
You are entitled to a refund provided you contact us within 24 hours of purchase, we have deemed the reason for refund as valid, and you have not violated any condition in our Grounds for Termination. Examples of valid reason are:
- Inability to use our service(s) due to incompatibility with our software or other reasons that may be out of your limits.
- Dissatisfaction with our service(s).